Monthly Archives: August 2011

The finishing shop, staining and plastics shop

The Finishing shop is a large building backing onto Stratford road with three roof lines the buildings was built in 1883 opposite the Traction shop all finishing work was undertaken in this shop cabinet work for all coaches was done . During the … Continue reading

Posted in Archive, Living Archive, Wolverton, Wolverton Works | 2 Comments